The Admiral’s Inn, centrally located in the heart of Ogunquit, Maine, warmly welcomes all guests and significant attention has been made so that all guests can enjoy our hotel. We offer 3 first floor king rooms in the Flagship building that are ADA accessible.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (207)646-7093 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
- We offer 3 spacious, 350 square foot rooms that are wheelchair accessible. These rooms feature wider doorways and hallways, roll-in shower, grab bars in shower and toilet area, hand-held shower head, roll under vanity, lower mattress for easy entry, strobe light on smoke detectors as well as an outside entrance and semi-private outdoor seating area.
- There is full access to enjoy Massage Therapy.
- Parking is guaranteed for one vehicle per room reserved.
Barriers of Accessibility:
- All guest rooms on the property, other than the first floor King Rooms in the Flagship Building that are ADA accessible, have a tub/shower combination.
- Flagship and Quarterdeck Buildings have upper floors with stair access only.
- There is no elevator in the Flagship and Quarterdeck Buildings.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit The Admiral’s Inn can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our hotel and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our Inn meets their needs.
- We guarantee that rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the property afforded to those without service animals.
The Admiral’s Inn is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call (207)646-7093 anytime with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.